Welcome to our Website
The Somerton County Chamber of Commerce Website reflects the direction and rapid growth of our Chamber. Each year our partnerships with the local business community, area organizations and local and state government agencies strengthen, providing us with the opportunity to expand our horizons and grow your business.
Read more about us
During the past year we have continued along our path to increase membership in our chamber while at the same time greatly enhancing the benefits we offer our members.
TOP 10 REASONS TO SHOP LOCAL.
Join the Somerton Chamber of Commerce
- Dollars you spend locally support vital public services in Somerton.
- Somerton community is unique, and our one-of-a-kind businesses are in integral part of our distinctive character. Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions.
- You can grow a relationship with your local Somerton merchants. They can get to know you, and cater to your preferences.
- Local Somerton merchants care about and invest in your community. They donate part of your dollars back to local groups and charities.
- Your local purchases support local jobs.
- When you shop at one local Somerton merchant, you're supporting a whole host of other business. Banks, restaurants and other business cluster around our local shops.
- Local Somerton shops are more accessible for everyone. This is especially important for elderly, vulnerable and young people and those without transport.
- You save money by shopping at home. You drive less, save time, and you'd be surprised how often the retail prices are lower, too.
- You can reduce your environmental impact by cutting out those long drives to the big city.
- Your purchases help the town attract new entrepreneurs and skilled workers. Towns that preserve their one-of-a-kind businesses and distinctive character are more successful in recruiting.